prisca: (empire mod)
[personal profile] prisca posting in [community profile] fandom_empire
This is the place for Team Omega.
Your prompts are RED.

Team Members:
(there might be some more members because the sign up is still open until September 18)
Kymsongbreeze
Lilac_Misty
Melacka
Melime
Pattrose
Prisca
Selfindulgentkitten
Sinfulslasher
Suzy_Queue
Zilentdreamer

Feel free to chat with your team members here.


The table will get updated every Sunday.
magicfreedomprideglorywaterpraise
silenceghostplayparkfacetruth
skinnyriverevilattentionlovecontrol
portalstarttalkcriticcandlewinter
gamefirepeacemoonmoneyguardian
finalcaveglitterjokepigeonriver


To check your already filled prompts, go here!

Short Rules Reminder:
To participate, post at least one work for the weekly regular challenge.
You can only fill the prompts written in red.
Every square can be filled multiple times by different participants.
Every participant can fill one square every week.
All work types are allowed.
Minimum graphics: 1 icon
Minimum writing: 1 haiku / 1 drabble

Posting
Always make a separate post for a team fill.
Leave the name of your team and the used prompt in the subject line.

Date: 2026-09-13 09:46 pm (UTC)
pattrose: Thanks to Sallymn (Default)
From: [personal profile] pattrose
I'm doing river for week 1.

Date: 2026-09-14 01:04 am (UTC)
lilac_misty: (Default)
From: [personal profile] lilac_misty
I'll do Winter for Week 1

Date: 2026-09-14 07:34 pm (UTC)
sinfulslasher: (fanficwriter)
From: [personal profile] sinfulslasher
I can take critic.

Date: 2026-09-14 10:05 pm (UTC)
zilentdreamer: Luna and Artemis (Default)
From: [personal profile] zilentdreamer
I can take Water for Week 1.

Date: 2026-09-19 06:21 am (UTC)
melime: Greyscale image of a butterfly on a flower (Default)
From: [personal profile] melime
I'm taking skinny for week 1.

Date: 2026-09-19 07:28 am (UTC)
kymsongbreeze: Painting of Minecraft at dusk (Default)
From: [personal profile] kymsongbreeze
I've got love for week 1.

Date: 2026-09-20 03:11 pm (UTC)
suzy_queue: Animated rain over a rainbow (Default)
From: [personal profile] suzy_queue
Magic for week 1!

Date: 2026-09-20 11:14 pm (UTC)
lilac_misty: (Default)
From: [personal profile] lilac_misty
Life caught me off guard for week 1. Carrying winter over to week 2. Sorry >.>
Edited Date: 2026-09-20 11:14 pm (UTC)

Date: 2026-09-24 08:46 pm (UTC)
sinfulslasher: (fanficwriter)
From: [personal profile] sinfulslasher
I'll do praise for week 2.

Date: 2026-09-27 01:30 am (UTC)
suzy_queue: Animated rain over a rainbow (Default)
From: [personal profile] suzy_queue
Control for week 2!

Date: 2026-09-27 08:34 pm (UTC)
pattrose: Thanks to Sallymn (Default)
From: [personal profile] pattrose
Week 3, I will take Park.

Date: 2026-09-27 09:27 pm (UTC)
sinfulslasher: (fanficwriter)
From: [personal profile] sinfulslasher
I'll take final for week 3.